A320 CEET (Cabin Emergency Evacuation Trainer)
Airbus 320 Emergency & Evacuation simulator
- Location Madrid, Spain
- Manufacturer SPATIAL
- Type or variant of aircraft AIRBUS 320-200
- Primary reference document G-DLA-FICC-01 Ed 2.0
- Visuals and a Sound System enable the simulation of a flight and emergency situation.
- A cockpit section with fully-functional pilots seats
- Left side moveable window and escape rope
- Communication system and cabin PA system
- 2 cabin sections with galleys
- 2 lavatories
- Functional bins Slide "single line“ at door 1L.
- Slide "single line“ at Over Wing Exit L.
- Main Entry Door 1L, fully-operational exit Type I
- Fully functional emergency exit Type III.
- Fully functional 4 cabin crew seats
- Smoke and Fire simulation, includes cabin full of smoke
- Rapid decompression with oxygen Mask release.
- Smoke alert.
- Functional cabin and emergency lighting.
- Basic technical data:4 rows of economy seats, 24Y
- Instructor Operation Station to operate all malfunctions