A320 Full FLight Simulator Level D. Madrid (SPAIN).
The Airbus A320 Full Flight Simulator (FFS) is located on the premises of GTA, in Madrid (SPAIN).
The A320 is one of the best-selling passenger aircraft in the world. It is widely used by the most important Airlines.
The simulator has level D certification, the maximum certification available. This means that one hour of flight on board equals one hour of actual flight in terms of training. The system replicates the behavior of the aircraft with complete realism.
- Location Madrid, Spain
- Manufacturer INDRA
- EASA FSTD ID ES-1A-032
- Type or variant of aircraft A320-214 (std. 1.7)
- FSTD Qualification Level FFS Level D
- Primary referente document JAR FSTD A Initial Issue
- Visual System INDRA Invis2 / LcoS projectors / FOV 200º X 40º
- Motion System 6 DOF 100% electro-mechanical, by Moog
- Engine fit CFM56-5B4
- Instrument fit EFIS (PFD, ND), ECAM
- ACAS fit ACAS II (v 7.1)
- Windshear YES
- LVTO YES
- EFB Available
- UPRT YES
- PBN Included RNP APCH [LNAV, LNAV/VNAV]