A320 Full FLight Simulator Level D. Yakarta (INDONESIA).
The Airbus A320 Full Flight Simulator (FFS) is located on the premises of GTA, in Yakarta (INDONESIA).
The A320 is one of the best-selling passenger aircraft in the world. It is widely used by the most important Airlines.
The simulator has level D certification, the maximum certification available. This means that one hour of flight on board equals one hour of actual flight in terms of training. The system replicates the behavior of the aircraft with complete realism.
- Location Jakarta Indonesia
- Manufacturer INDRA
- EASA FSTD ID EU-A0151
- Type or variant of aircraft A320-200 (std 1.8)
- FSTD Qualification Level FFS Level D
- Primary referente document EASA CS-FSTD(A) Initial Issue
- Visual System INDRA Invis3 / 4LcoS projectors / FOV 200º X 40º
- Motion System 6 DOF 100% electro-mechanical, by Moog
- Engine fit IAE V2527-A5 and CFM 56-5B4
- Instrument fit EFIS (PFD, ND), ECAM
- ACAS fit ACAS II (v 7.1)
- Windshear YES
- LVTO YES
- EFB Available
- PBN Included RNP APCH [LNAV, LNAV/VNAV]
- Debriefing Station Included
- UPRT YES
- Smoke Generator Included
- Automatic Airport Gen. Included (Worldwide Jepessen DB)