A320 TYPE RATING for India DGCA licence holders
The leading course at the best price.
GTA has developed its own methodology for a new era, combining our experienced instructours team (More than 200 EASA instructors with more than 15 years training Indian pilots) and latest technologies: New elearning platform (CPaT) + Level D training devices (VPT-FNPT & Full Flight Simulators).
Course content: JET + TYPE RATING
- GTA CBT e-learning platform: unilimited subscription during your training. Include the most complete IFR online course.
- A320 FNPT Simulator: During your A320 type rating course you will have FREE access to the simulator (self study).
- Transport & Accomodation / Included
Jet Induction Training (16 hours)
- 12 hours JIT ground training.
- 04 hours FNPT JIT training with qualified instructor.
Phase 1: Ground Training (88 hours)
- 52 hours ground training with qualified instructor.
- 36 hours A320 VPT Simulator (Virtual Procedure Trainer) training with qualified instructor.
Phase 2: Simulator Training (64 hours)
- 20 hours A320 FBS training with qualified instructor (10h PF + 10h PM).
- 8 Sessions of 4 hours A320 Full Flight Simulator. (32 hours)
- 1 LOFT session (4 hours)
- 08 hours FFS LPC with qualified examiner (4h PF + 4h PM).
- 1 LVO + AWO as required.
(*) 4 hours LVO/Awo.(Optional).
You can get GTA experience in our both locations (Madrid and Jakarta). Both training centers are EASA certified, and standardized according to GTA quality.
Madrid or Jakarta, you choose.