ATR 72-600 MCC + Type Rating Course for DGCA India licenece holders.
The leading course at the best price. MCC + TR
JOIN our VIRTUAL DAY ZOOM & ENJOY DISCOUNTS at ANY OF OUR TYPE RATINGS (click here for more info)
GTA has developed its own methodology for a new era, combining our experienced instructours team. More than 200 EASA instructors with more than 15 years training DGCA Indian pilots and latest technologies: New elearning platform (CPaT) unilimited subscription during their training + Level D training devices (VPT-FNPT & Full Flight Simulators).
Phase 0: Before coming IFR training with Instructor. (Online training) (8 hours)
Phase 1: Ground Training (72 hours + Exam)
- Self-study through our eLearning platform prior to the on-site classrooms. (40 hours) You have unilimited subscription during your training.
- Systems and procedures classes with instructor. (72 hours)
- Exam (4 hour aprox)
Phase 2: Simulator Training (56 hours)
All the simulator training will be perform at our ATR 72 600 Full Flight Simulator. The simulator has level D certification, the maximum certification available. This means that one hour of flight on board equals one hour of actual flight in terms of training. The system replicates the behavior of the aircraft with complete realism.
- ATR 72 600 Fixed Base Simulator training (12 hours).
- ATR 72 600 Full Flight Simulator training (36 hours).
- ATR 72 600 Full Flight Simulator skill test CA40 day/night IR PPC. (8 hours)
- LVO/AWO ATR 72 600 Full Flight Simulator training (optional). (2 hours)
(*) 4 hours LVO/Awo.(Optional).
- Medical Certificate.
- Indian Class One Medical Certificate
- Detailing Flight Hours and Validations
Our training centers are EASA certified, and standardized according to GTA quality.