ATR 72-500 Full FLight Simulator Level D. Madrid (SPAIN). "José Salvo Schmitz"
The ATR Full Flight Simulator (FFS) is located on the premises of GTA, in Madrid (SPAIN).
The ATR is one of the best-selling passenger aircraft in the world. It is widely used by the most important Airlines.
The simulator has level D certification, the maximum certification available. This means that one hour of flight on board equals one hour of actual flight in terms of training. The system replicates the behavior of the aircraft with complete realism.
Who was José Salvo Schmitz?
- Location Madrid, Spain
- Manufacturer INDRA
- EASA FSTD ID ES-1A-028
- Type or variant of aircraft ATR72-212A (ATR 72-500)
- FSTD Qualification Level FFS Level D
- Primary referente document JAR STD 1A (AMENDMENT3) AND REFER TO SECTION J & K
- Visual System INDRA Invis2 / LcoS projectors / FOV 180º X 40º
- Motion System HYMOTION 11000-REXROTH BOSCH GROUP
- Engine fit ENGINE PW-127F/PROPELLER HS-568F
- Instrument fit STANDARD (EEC-PEC-PVM/EFIS HONEYWELL)
- ACAS fit ACAS II (v 7.1)
- Windshear YES
- LVTO YES
- EFB Available
- UPRT YES
- PBN Included RNP APCH [LNAV]