ATR 72-600 Full FLight Simulator Level D. Madrid (SPAIN).
The ATR Full Flight Simulator (FFS) is located on the premises of GTA, in Madrid (SPAIN).
The ATR is one of the best-selling passenger aircraft in the world. It is widely used by the most important Airlines.
The simulator has level D certification, the maximum certification available. This means that one hour of flight on board equals one hour of actual flight in terms of training. The system replicates the behavior of the aircraft with complete realism.
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Manufacturer: TRU SIMULATION + TRAINING
- EASA FSTD ID ES-1A-037
- FSTD Qualification Level: FFS Level D
- Primary reference document: EASA CS-FSTD(A) Initial Issue
- Visual System: Simthetiq Axion / 3 Channel LCOS /FoV 200º X 40º
- Motion System: MOOG MB-EP-6DOF / 60 / 8000KG
- System Engine fit: PW-127M / PROPELLER HS-568 F
- Instrument fit: According to aeroplane type
- ACAS fit ACAS II (v 7.1)
- Windshear: YES
- LVTO YES
- EFB Available
- PBN Included RNP APCH [LNAV, LNAV/VNAV]
- Debriefing Station Included
- Smoke Generator Included
- Automatic Airport Gen. Included (Worldwide Jepessen DB)