ATR 500 Type Rating Course for DGCA India licence holders at GTA Spain
The leading course at the best price. MCC + TR
GTA has developed its own methodology for a new era, combining our experienced instructors team. More than 200 EASA instructors with more than 15 years experience training Indian pilots and latest technologies: New elearning platform (CPaT) unlimited subscription during training + Level D training devices (VPT-FNPT & Full Flight Simulators).
Phase 0: Before coming IFR training with Instructor. (Online training) (8 hours)
Phase 1: Ground Training (72 hours + Exam)
- Self-study through our eLearning platform prior to the on-site classrooms. (40 hours) You will have unlimited subscription during your training.
- Systems and procedures classes with instructor. (72 hours)
Phase 2: Simulator Training (56 hours)
All the simulator training will be performed in our ATR 72 500 Full Flight Simulator. The simulator has level D certification, the maximum certification available. This means that one hour of flight on board equals one hour of actual flight in terms of training. The system replicates the behavior of the aircraft with complete realism.
- ATR 72 500 Fixed Base Simulator training (12 hours).
- ATR 72 500 Full Flight Simulator training (36 hours).
- ATR 72 500 Full Flight Simulator skill test CA40 day/night IR PPC. (8 hours)
- LVO/AWO ATR 72 500 Full Flight Simulator training (optional). (2 hours)
(*) 4 hours LVO/Awo.(Optional).
- Medical Certificate.
- Indian Class One Medical Certificate
- Detailing Flight Hours and Validations
- GTA Spain (Madrid)
- Our training centers are EASA certified, and standardized according to GTA quality policies.