1: Self Sudies (CBT) CPaT elearning (CBT) (90 days).
Our students have 90 days subscription included in the TR programs. This way, they can start the training before coming to GTA, and also use the platform during the training.
2: Ground Training (82h)
- Ground class with instructor. 57h
- Procedure training ATR-500 MFTD / VPT: 25h (5 sessions).
3: Simulator Training (36h)
All of our full flight simulators (FFS) has level D certification, the maximum certification available, also our 2 ATR´s FFS (ATR 72-500 and ATR 72-600) located at GTA Madrid. This means that one hour of flight on board equals one hour of actual flight in terms of training. The system replicates the behavior of the aircraft with complete realism.
- Full Flight Simulator: 32h (8 sessions).
- Full Flight Simulator: Exam/LST: 4h (1 session).
4: Base training 6 or 4 T/G
- Depending on the previous multi-pilot flight experience of each pilot: 4 or 6 take-offs and landings + 1 Go around
- Zero Flight Time Training (ZFTT) available
ZFTT refers to the training given on an aircraft type rating course that is carried out entirely in a simulator. Normally, following a skill test on a new aircraft type, pilots need to complete aircraft Base Training. However, experience pilots (*) may be complete this training at the Simulator.
(*) In a level D simulator: 500 hours flight time or 100 route sectors.