B737 JIT + TYPE RATING for India DGCA licence holders from 14.950€
Or B737 NG & MAX one course two TRs (Click here for more info)
The choice is yours
We NOW offer 3 options in your B737 TR:
- 1. NG & MAX
- 2. Difference course NG to MAX
- 3. B737 NG TR
GTA has developed its own methodology for a new era, combining our experienced instructors (More than 200 EASA instructors with more than 20 years experience training Indian DGCA pilots) and latest technologies: New elearning platform (CPaT) + Level D training devices (VPT-FNPT & Full Flight Simulators).
SPECIAL OFFER During 2022: Online IFR Course with instructor (8h) / GTA CBT e-learning platform: unilimited subscription INCLUDED / Accommodation & transfer INCLUDED
individual apartment for each pilot
Course content: JIT + TYPE RATING
Phase 0: Before coming
- IFR training with Instructor. (Online training) (8 hours)
Jet Induction Training (32 hours)
- Theory course E-LEARNING distance learning (12 hours)
- 5 FBS B737 Simulator with full time ground instructor (20 hours)
Phase 1: Ground Training (72 hours)
- 12 days of theory course with full time ground instructor.(52h)
- 6 sessions of VPT (24h)
Phase 2: Simulator Training (44 hours)
The simulator has level D certification, the maximum certification available. This means that one hour of flight on board equals one hour of actual flight in terms of training. The system replicates the behavior of the aircraft with complete realism.
Flight simulator training has two modalities; FBS (Fixed Base Simulator) & FFS (Full Flight Simulator).
- 8 Sessions of 4 hours Full Flight Simulator. (32 hours)
- 1 LOFT session (4 hours)
- 2 Session for skill test CA 40 Day/Night & IRPPC. (8 hours)
- 1 LVO + AWO as required.