KEEP YOUR TYPE RATING UP TO DATE WITH GTA AIRLINES!
BE READY FOR THE AIRLINES!
Keep your license up to date, do not stop training during the year and enjoy all the benefits of being a member of GTA Airlines Club.
Check the different packages (STANDARD or ENHANCED) and prices according to the fleet.
- From 125€ (Monthly / flexible fee)
- Valid for A320, ATR (500 & 600) and B737
- Available at GTA Spain (Very soon at GTA Indonesia & GTA Colombia)
- The offer includes all administrative management
Our refresher training consists in assisting every pilot with a deep review of systems and procedures during the year in order to guarantee success on your LPC.
With this monthly payment you will receive:
1. GTA e-learning platform CPaT
- 90 days’ subscription included in the program.
2. GROUND TRAINING with instructor (48h)
4 hours per month of online class with instructor followed by questions and answers meeting with the instructor. The best way to keep your skills fresh.
Online Systems Technical Part Review
- Normal procedures / Abnormal / emergency procedures
- AWO / LVO
3. Simulator Training Extra (Enhanced only).
After your ground training you will have 2 hours with instructor in one of our Full Flight Simulator level D. The best way to prepre yor LPC.
- Full Flight Simulator (4 hours) 2h PF / 2h PM (*)
After our refresher yearly training you will be more prepared than ever for your LPC.
- Full Flight Simulator (4 hours) 2h PF / 2h PM(*) Examiner included
- Free acces to our FNPT simulators and Mock-ups.
- Free access to our Elearning platform with exclusive content.(Enhanced only).
- State of the Art Simulators FFS (A320, ATR 500, ATR 600, B737) (STD 1.7) Level D. 99.7% Reliability,
- Each simulator session thoroughly briefed and debriefed, with written reports provided.
- Agreements with hotels at special rates, with daily hotel shuttle service.
Consult the different packages (STANDARD or ENHANCED)and prices according to the fleet in the following table.
Price per month for 1 year.
We are also here for you if you have any question.
(*) PM (Pilot Monitoring- Co-pilot): Thouse hours of training depends on the establishment of training crews