KEEP YOUR TYPE RATING UP TO DATE WITH GTA AIRLINES!
BE READY FOR THE AIRLINES!
Keep your license up to date, do not stop training during the year and enjoy all the benefits of being a member of GTA Airlines Club.
- From 99€ (Monthly / flexible fee) Calculate your monthly fee
- Valid for A320 / EASA licences.
- Available at GTA Spain (Very soon at GTA Indonesia & GTA Colombia)
Our refresher training consists in assisting every pilot with a deep review of systems and procedures during the year in order to guarantee success on your LPC.
With this monthly payment you will receive:
1. GTA e-learning platform CPaT
- Subscription included during your program.
2. GROUND TRAINING with instructor (48h)
4 hours per month of online class with instructor followed by questions and answers meeting with the instructor. The best way to keep your skills fresh.
Online Systems Technical Part Review
- Normal procedures / Abnormal / emergency procedures
- AWO / LVO
3. Free access to our FNPT II simulator
Unlimited use during your subscription: without time restriction and without additional charge.
4. Simulator Training Extra.
After your ground training you will have 2 hours with instructor in one of our Full Flight Simulator level D. The best way to prepre yor LPC.
- Full Flight Simulator (2 hours) 1h PF / 1h PM (*)
5. License Proficiency Check
After our refresher yearly training you will be more prepared than ever for your LPC.
- Full Flight Simulator (4 hours) 2h PF / 2h PM (*) Examiner included
- Free access to our FNPT II simulator and Mock-ups.
- Free access to our Elearning platform with exclusive content.
- Priority to be selected as an accompanying pilot in GTA simulator sessions
- State of the Art A320 Simulator FFS / Level D. 99.7% Reliability.
- Each simulator session thoroughly briefed and debriefed, with written reports provided.
- Agreements with hotels at special rates, with daily hotel shuttle service.
- All administrative fees included (AESA only).
We are also here for you if you have any question.
(*) PM (Pilot Monitoring- Co-pilot) PF (Pilot Flying)