(SEP) SAFETY & EMERGENCY PROCEDURES
INITIAL/RECURRENT SAFETY & EMERGENCY PROCEDURES
Pilot and Cabin Crew Safety and Emergency Procedures training: our Training Team can provide SEP training for your operator needs. Our courses are designed around your Standard Operating Procedures if required.
Our Instructors have years of operational experience as Aircrew and have delivered SEP training to some of the largest commercial airlines and also to VVIP and general aviation operators
Our course involves interactive group discussions, hands on emergency training equipment and fulfils, EASA and ICAO training requirements for cabin crew. We can provide stand-alone training sessions or add this module to your Mixed AOC training courses.
OUR PROGRAMME INCLUDES:
The course also includes multiple SEP modules delivered by our Instructors, which includes Equipment, SOPs, Decompression and Hypoxia, Fire and Smoke, Evacuations, Pilot Incapacitation, Emergency Briefings, Ditching and Survival. Through experience, our Instructors will provide educational insights into safety best practice and an opportunity to observe how to deliver informative and up to date safety topics. Our training team will describe and demonstrate in detail, best practice when building and designing relevant SEP case studies to maximise learning during a training module.
As a delegate, you will have the opportunity to deliver your own SEP modules and case studies, enabling you to put into practice all that you will learn
We understand what is involved in attending an Instructor Programme and the challenges faced by an Instructor in a classroom or on board an aircraft during line training observations, therefore, we are empathetic to the training needs of each individual delegate and airline operator. Our training team have experience of delivering SEP Instructor Programmes all over the world, to different operator types and to different cultures.
- Current legislation and compliance issues. Identifying the different classes of Dangerous Goods and hidden or restricted articles that passengers/crew could bring on board
- The Dangerous Goods drill and reporting procedures
DOORS AND EXITS
- Airbus 320
- Internal & external operation.
FIRE AND SMOKE
- Theory of Fire
- Firefighting equipment with practical handling
- Firefighting drills and implementing them
- Practical exercises in smoke chambers
- Practical exercise with a naked flame
- Using Airbus seats to train crew members on the pilot incapacitation drill.
- Instruction and practice of descending A320 slides
- Practical exercises on A320 dry slideraft
- Principles of survival
- Survival equipment
- Option of training survival of dry slideraft